Monday, August 18, 2014

Green Smoothie Monday!

What better way to jump start your week than with a green smoothie! This is my favorite recipe I've found out of the million different recipes that exist for green smoothies. SO ENJOY! 


As you can see by the green smoothie ingredients in this recipe that I am a fan of almonds. I prefer my smoothies on the chunky side, and adding a handful of almonds adds the perfect amount of crunch. I also have to recommend the Blendtec. It's pricey, but I use it so much and it works much better than any other blender I have ever used. I would definitely recommend it as an investment that you will not regret! 

Recipe 
1 -11/2 cups of spinach
5-6 fresh strawberries
1 cup of vanilla almond milk (you can add more if you like yours smoother)
1 cup of frozen or fresh pineapple (you can add as much fruit of any kind as you like, sometimes I will add a banana or some blueberries)
Large spoonful of vanilla greek yogurt
Good sized handful of almonds
1 Tbs Honey or Stevia (if you like it sweeter)

What's your favorite green smoothie recipe?

Happy Monday! XOXO








2 comments:

  1. Looks so good! I'm always looking for new smoothie recipes. I'll have to try it out! Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah true!! You have shared recipe different recipe of Green drink here. The best part is that you have added pineapple chunks and almonds for different flavour. I am going to try out this recipe just now. I am so excited to try it out.

    ReplyDelete