Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fancy Florals (featuring Bohme) and 4 Years


Outfit Details
Blazer: Bohme, sold out (similar) | Dress: H&M | Shoes: Target | Purse: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Necklace: Stella and Dot

Hey everyone! Today wraps up our two week collaboration with Bohme Boutique! Today I'm sharing with you this gorgeous floral blazer. I've worn it to the office and for a night out with Sky, and it's definitely a winner. It was a little out of my comfort zone, but I'm glad now that I chose it as it's become an integral part of my outfit rotation. It's going to transition perfectly going into the fall season so I should be able to continue to get a lot of wear out of it!

Don't forget to use BROOKEANDJANE to get 10% off your next online purchase at Bohme! This exclusive code is good for online purchases only and ends August 30, 2014!

On another note...today is Skyler and I's 4th anniversary.


I remember waking up on this day 4 years ago and being so nervous/excited about the journey we were about to embark on. I couldn't believe that I was getting married at 22 years old. I know I live in Utah now, and that's pretty common, but I'm a Texas girl and was at Dartmouth when I met Sky, and people do not get married at 22 at Dartmouth. But here I am 4 years later and that journey that I started that day has been the most beautiful thing I could have imagined. Skyler and I are opposites in so many ways, but he lets me be me, and I try my best to let him be him, and the partnership we have takes my breath away sometime. I truly cannot imagine my life without him.


The person that I am today cannot comprehend a world where I am not with Skyler, nor would I want to imagine a world like that. Happy Anniversary Sky, can't wait for the next 40 million years:)



XOXO

*Thanks to Bohme for sponsoring this post.

4 comments: