Friday, August 1, 2014

Danica's Friday Favorites


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Stone Tassel Necklace:I am loving this Kendra Scott tassel necklace right now. It comes in lots of different stone color options. The 'Cobalt" necklace happens to be my personal favorite! 

Shirt Market Wifey Tee: I don't think I need an explanation for this since we have been featuring it all week!

The Lydia and The Lyla: I have been dreaming about these beauties (and about a million others) from bliss by brook fitts. I have 2 of her necklaces so far, and I love them so much! They seriously go with everything in my closet. I would buy all of them if I could!

Kate Spade "New York Hawthorne Lane" Tote: Another wish list item is this adorable Kate Spade tote. This would be perfect as a beach tote, or just as a neutral bag to go with pretty much anything. I have yet to purchase a Kate Spade bag and it is on my list for sure. Seriously some of the cutest stuff right now. 

Borghese Mirrored Buffet: I have been dreaming about mirrored furniture for a few months now. I'm obsessed! Unfortunately, it's not on the cheap side, but for a statement piece like this I think it's totally worth it! I have found the most styles and selections at Z-Gallerie.

Winner of the 'Wifey' Tee

We are so excited to announce that the winner of the 'Wifey' Tee is Katherine Moss! Katherine, email us within a week with your shirt size and your address to collect your prize. Thanks for entering everyone! If you didn't win, we promise more giveaways will be happening very soon!

Have an amazing weekend, and thanks for reading! 
XOXO








2 comments:

  1. So cute picks! Love the Lydia necklace and of course the Wifey tee!

    Best,
    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm seriously obsessed with all of the Bliss by brooke fitts jewelry!

      Delete