Friday, August 15, 2014

Brooke's Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!

Thank goodness Friday has arrived, It never comes soon enough! I look forward to the weekend as Saturday is my only full day at the salon doing what I love!

As some of you may know my husband and I are starting the stressful, and oh so exciting journey, of building our first home together! (more to come on that later) I could not be more excited about this, so my favorites post today is going to center on home decor because that is what is consuming my thoughts these days.  So here are some of my must haves and favorite home decor items from the week!

I am in the market for some new bedding because we are currently just using a down comforter that has seen better days. I am loving this one from Target, the price is reasonable and will most likely go down soon in a sale, so I will be watching for that! There is a very similar one here from West Elm that looks a little higher quality but has a slightly higher price tag.





Speaking of beds, I want a new one, and I am dying over this West Elm head board!! They are on point when it comes to home decor guys. I am noticing that Target has a very similar vibe going on right now to West Elm's furniture and decor if you're in the market and don't want to spend as much!


Will someone PLEEEASE buy me this amazingly adorable sectional?! I would say a couch is something I am in need of more then anything when we get into our house, so this is at the top of my list. Again West Elm takes the win, I love how they allow you to customize your color and fabric. The price is not low by any means, but in comparison to other places that offer the same customizing options, they take the cake. 


This Zgallery mirror is something to be seen. They just have the prettiest eye catching pieces and I want them all, but let's be honest, I would need another job to bring home this baby. I will most definitely be waiting for Black Friday to make my ZGallery purchases.


Last on my list this week would have to be this Bath and Body Works Mason Jar Pumpkin Caramel Latte Candle! My friend Jordan turned me on to these adorable candles, and believe it or not they are $2 for $20 right now. You can thank me later :) The scents are perfect for fall! These things smell good enough to eat, and this one just happens to be my favorite.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Thanks for stopping by to catch up on today's post, and for your continued support!

6 comments:

  1. that white bed spread is so dreamy! love this cute post!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the bedding and the headboard!! Good luck and lots of strengths to you and your husband on building your own home!

    xo Elisa


    www.leboer.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! we will need all of the luck we can get I have a feeling!

      Delete
  3. Love this white bedding! So chic!

    Best,
    Christie
    www.classifybychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm trying to stay as neutral as possible and possibly add pops of jewel tones in the pillows.

      Delete