Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Your Best Booty

Remember the hottie from this post (aka my best friend)? Well today we are lucky enough to have her guest posting on the blog! She's sharing with us her tips and tricks for how to achieve your best booty! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone!

My name is Sarah Thompson and I’m a certified personal trainer, a nutritional coach, and have placed top three in three fitness competitions, bikini division. I currently work for My Fit Foods and have a passion for helping people accomplish their fitness goals.

I am sharing with you my favorite “booty” work outs. These were key to not only getting my booty into great shape for my fitness shows, but also maintaining a cute butt for swim suit season!

Items you’ll need: A sturdy chair, 20 inch mini-band, and plenty of water.


First Exercise: Lateral Lunges w/ band  
 3 sets of 10-20 steps each side
  • Place the mini-band around both ankles.
  • Get into a wide legged squat stance.
  • Staying in the squatted position, take 10 to 20 side steps to the left. Lead with your left leg and follow up with your trailing leg (Right Leg). Repeat to the right. 

Second Exercise: Step ups
3 sets of 30 steps each leg
  •  Using a chair, press your left heel onto the seat of the chair and push body up until your left leg is fully extended.
  • Lower your body back down with the same leg.
  • Alternate back and forth between legs. 

Third Exercise: Chair squats
3 sets of 12-15 squats
  • Stand about one foot length in front of your chair.
  • Feet should be shoulder width apart with toes pointing straight ahead.
  •  Squat into the chair, just touching your butt onto it for a second and come right back up into a standing stance.
  •  Immediately repeat.

What's your favorite booty workout?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for these rocking work out tips!

    www.thesaltymessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Booty exercises are a must for the summer! Cute blog btw!

      Delete
  2. Great tips! :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite! We will check it out!

      Delete