Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Maxi Skirts on Repeat







Outfit Details

Top: Bohme | Skirt: (old) similar, similar | Sandals: Nordstrom (old) similar | Hat: Target (old) similar 

Happy Tuesday! 4 more days until the weekend! (I'm trying to be positive). This is one of my favorite outfit combinations for a casual summer day. You can never go wrong with a maxi skirt and a hat for those not so awesome hair days. This outfit will definitely be on repeat for me for the rest of the summer.

Btw, have any of you checked out Bliss by Brooke Fitts yet? Her shop is my new go-to for statement necklaces.  Check her out, you won't regret it!

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. These are great, because they are stretchy so you can still wear them pregnant. But with the 100 degree days we're having now, I think they're too hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi skirts are the best, but you are right, you have to hike them up a lot if you are going to be outside in this heat!

      Delete
  2. great look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer makes me happy because I get to pull out all of my maxi skirts. And you've just proven exactly why: they look freaking awesome.

    Lovely blog darling! :)

    xx, Vieve
    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I so look forward to maxi skirt season! I love your blog!

      Delete
  4. SUCH a cute outfit. I am all about maxi skirts!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I seriously need them in every color!

      Delete