Friday, July 25, 2014

Jessica's Friday Favorites




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

1) A homemade Twix candy. Let's be serious, this is most likely amazing. I've made the homemade almond joy bars from Pinterest, and this is next on the list.

2) These Bauble Bar earrings were on my list for awhile until I finally bought them this month during the 4th of July sales. They are gorgeous and you need them.

3) This foundation deserves a post all of its own (it might get one). It's super light weight, and goes on your skin like silk. Make sure and have someone test it on your skin before you buy it though. It goes on darker than it appears, and you will be a different shade than what you use on other Bare Mineral products.

4. Jennifer Lawrence. She's about to star in a movie based on this book with Bradley Cooper. That's really all I need to say about this book. But I'll keep talking. You need to read this because this book is a masterpiece. The title character is strong, ruthless, and crazy, and you will be thinking about her long after the book is done.

5. I'm currently in love with everything neutral. You give me white flowers and I'm yours. This room is so serene, and gorgeous, and peaceful, and definitely will be used as inspiration for my ongoing work decorating my home.

6. Y'all already know I love Z-Gallerie. So this obviously wouldn't be a favorite post without mentioning one of their products. (and no we don't get paid to advertise for them). These plates are going to be the perfect addition to my bbqs. Check them out.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which ends on August 4th!

Have an amazing weekend!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. And again a post with a tasty treat mentioned, but no samples seem to be available at the office. Something has got to change.

    ReplyDelete