Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Casual Fridays









Outfit Details

Top: H&M | Blazer: H&M | Jeans: Express (old), Similar | Shoes: Nordstrom | Purse: Nordstrom | Bracelets: Stella and Dot and JCrew Factory (on sale) | Necklace: Stella and Dot | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: American Eagle | Lipstick: Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick

At my office we wear business professional everyday but the last Friday of the month. Even though I love dressing up, "Casual Friday" is something I definitely look forward to! I've found that alot of people feel that "casual" means wear whatever. Hawaiian shirts, ripped jeans, flip-flops, and mini-skirts often make an appearance in many workplaces. While I enjoy being able to show my personal style outside of my usual pencil skirt and blouse uniform, I personally feel that Casual Fridays are not the time to totally let loose. Thus my go-to look for that day usually consists of something like the above outfit. A tailored blazer, skinny jeans, and heels are just the right combination to make you feel polished and professional while still allowing you to show off your individual style.

What is your go-to Casual Friday look?

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that clutch and those heels! For some reason when I click the link it says access denied though? Send me the deets if you can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why it was saying that! The links have been fixed! The shoes are seriously my most favorite shoes ever! You will love them!

      Delete
  2. Love the clutch with the jeans and heels. Beautiful model, I might add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!!! The clutch and the heels really step up the outfit!

      Delete
  3. Great look :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete