Friday, July 18, 2014

Brooke's Friday Favorites!

Hey Everyone! 

It's Friday. 


And I'm in Lake Powell.



And I'm so excited to be sharing my first Friday Favorites! 

1. toneitup.com

One of my favorites this week has been one of the toneitup.com workouts! If you guys have not checked out this website, you have to! I seriously love the girls that run it. They always post the best workouts and recipes. This workout is amazing. 



2. Lakitia Target Sandals

These Target sandals are on my list of wants right now! I have the sparkly ones, and I love them. So why not get another pair?!


3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock

Since I am in Lake Powell as we speak, I thought I would share my favorite sunscreen this season. I like to try a new one every summer, and this one has by far become my favorite of all time. I DO NOT burn (when I remember to use it). I typically use it on my face, chest, and hands as those are the first places to show sun damage and aging.



My next favorite this week is for all of the runners, or just anyone that has any sort of pain while working out. As I mentioned in my half marathon post here, I tried KT tape for the first time. You guys, this stuff saved me! I used it on my knee and hip and I had no pain for the first time in as long as I can remember. I highly, HIGHLY, recommend trying this stuff out. And it's only 12$ for a roll. So there's that.



Last on my list this week has got to be the Essie brand gel polish. I do my own gel nails and toes at home, and out of all the brands I have tried, this one is my favorite. It goes on super easy and looks amazing. The price is a little higher than other brands but to me it's super worth it.



P. S. Don't forget to enter here to win a blog design from Sweetie Baby's Designs!

P. S. S. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out Jess's favorites here.



4 comments:

  1. I'm getting back into my TIU workouts and I did one of the Love Your Body ones yesterday morning. I am SHOCKED at how sore my body is from just a 17 minute workout. It's horribly embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The workouts are so hard! I'm just happy that I can feel like that from a shorter workout!

      Delete
  2. Brooke, I am with you on the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen. I have been using that brand for years and it does my skin wonders.

    ReplyDelete