Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blue on Blue













Outfit Details

Top: Nordstrom, old (similar here) | Jeans: Zara, old (similar here) | Wedges: Target | Purse: Michael Kors | Necklace: Bliss by Brook Fitts | Bracelet: JCrew Factory | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Earrings: Banana Republic, no longer available (similar here)

Hello! Brooke here,

I can't believe it's July! Finally, it's officially summer! Good old Utah had some chilly nights in June, no surprise there. I wore this chambray top with jeans and wedges to a dinner and movie with friends on one of those nights. Its the perfect combination of casual and chic. 

Thanks for reading!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. The shoes! I tried them on Friday and they werent quite as comfy as I wanted them to be so I didn't get them, but STILL - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! Comfort is key! Sometimes shoes are so cute though we get them anyway:)

      Delete